Dwire earthmoving and excavating is a full service earthwork, underground, site development and improvement contractor. We provide and manage:
- Rough grade construction staking
- Aggregate base course surfacing
- Clearing & grubbing • Construction materials hauling
- Mass excavation, site grading, fine grading
- Storm drainage
- Structural excavation and back fill
- Import and export
- Mechanical and chemical soil stabilization
- Wetland Construction
Specifically, residential, commercial, schools, landfills, roads, sub exc jobs, Highway and Heavy.
We have our own Global Positioning Satellite (GPS) survey and layout equipment as well as GPS, Laser, and Sonar equipped machines for exacting tolerances and fast track scheduling. On most projects, we require no professional
survey staking because of our GPS equipped machines.
Most of our equipment and scrapers have tier II and tier III low exhaust emission engines.
We offer many services free of charge to help you with planning your project. Please feel free to call us at anytime
regarding any of these services.
- We will provide quantity takeoffs using the latest three-dimensional digital modeling software in the industry.
- We can provide color cut/fill maps and 3-D pictures of your project.
- An accurate estimate is then provided for your project.
Consider getting an earthwork bid from us for any upcoming projects you may have.
We hope to hear from you to discuss our services and answer
any questions you may have.
A complete list of references is available upon request.
6799 Bismark Road, Suite C
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80922